Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rape of the Lock?????


No for all you pedants out there I am not referring to Alexander Pope. So you can put away your ascots once more and take a breather. This is concerning Bond. James Bond. And more specifically Camille Montes aka the girl with the most bangin hair and I do mean that because she has cray cray bangs. My biggest concern throughout "Quantum of Solace" was of course the protection of her hair. I could care less bout this mysterious "Quantum." But when a mean lookin son of a gun pulls Camille's hair you best believe that I am on the edge of my frickin seat (by seat I mean the edge of a precariously high bed from which I can survey my subjects). So this is to you Olga Kurylenko (Camille Montes) say that 5 times fast- for having it all-and by that I mean a fierce head of hair.

No comments: